sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

Elastic Heart - Sia


Elastic Heart - Sia 

 And another one bites the dust 
But why can I not conquer love? 
And I might've got to be with one 
Why not fight this war without weapons? 
And I want it and I wanted it bad
 But there were so many red flags
 Now another one bites the dust 
And let's be clear, I trust no one 
You did not break me
 I'm still fighting for peace
 Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
 But your blade it might be too sharp
 I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
 But I may snap when I move close
 But you won't see me move no more
 Cause I've got an elastic heart 
I've got an elastic heart Yeah,
 I've got an elastic heart 
And I will stay up through the night
 Let's be clear, I won't close my eyes
 And I know that I can survive
 I walked through fire to save my life 
And I…

No hay comentarios: