viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2016

Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton





It's late in the evening
She's wondering what cloth to wear
She puts on her make up
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she ask me,'Do i look alright'
And i say,'Yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me
And she ask me,'Do you feel alright'
And i say,'Yes, I feel wonderful tonight'

I feel wonderful because i see
The love light in your eyes
And then the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much i love you

It's time to go home now
And i've got an achimg head
So i gave her the car keys
And she helps me to bed
And the i tell her,as i turn out the light,
I say,'My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight.'

No hay comentarios: